CCPL is excited to introduce a new program series in 2023: CCPL’s HOW 2 Program Series!
The “How 2” program series are programs aimed at teaching new skills and techniques and increasing your knowledge! This series will touch on everything from financial literacy to art and craft techniques, genealogy, workforce development and career advancement, college readiness, and so much more! Below is our “How 2” Program Series schedule for 2023. Check back here for new programs and updates!
Interested in presenting a “How 2” program at the library? Fill out our Presenter Proposal Form – and don’t forget to include that you are interested in being part of the program series!
- How 2: Compost with Geobins Composting 101 Workshop with UME Master Gardeners : 4.1 | 10 AM @ La Plata Branch
- How 2: Get Financial Assistance for Hospital Bills – Hospital Charity Care 101 with Dollar For : 4.5 | 6 PM @ Virtual Event
- How 2: Increase Cash Flow & Manage Debt – Financial Literacy Workshop with World System Builder: 4.6 | 6 PM @ P.D. Brown Branch
- How 2: Understand Asset Accumulation Strategies – Financial Literacy Workshop with World Systems Builder: 4.11 | 6 PM @ La Plata Branch
- How 2: Successfully Transition from High School to College – You Got In, Now What? Successfully Transition from High School to College © CCPL’s College Bound Series with Tamara Baptiste : 4.12 | 6 PM @ Virtual Event
- How 2: Grow Your Own Microgreens Growing Microgreens Workshop: 4.22 | 11 AM @ P.D. Brown Branch
Don’t forget to check back later for more information about our How-2 program in May!