If you’ve searched the library catalog, but didn’t find what you’re looking for, you can search the statewide interlibrary loan service, Marina, and request materials from other libraries in Maryland.
- You will need your library card number to access Marina.
- You are limited to 50 holds at any time on your library account. This includes local and Marina requests.
- Some items may not be loaned by libraries outside Southern Maryland. These items may include media like CDs and DVDs, entire magazine issues, reference materials, and bestsellers.
- Items received through Marina may be renewed one time if permitted by the owning library.
- If no results are found from your search of Marina, contact information staff at your branch with as much information about the title as possible. We will request the materials from a library outside Maryland if possible.
If you have any questions about Marina, please contact your branch.