Volunteering at CCPL is a great way to get involved in the community, share your talent, and impress future employers. If you are between the ages of 13-17, there are a variety of projects you can assist with at the library:
- Help prepare story time crafts
- Shelf reading (making sure books are in the right order)
- Learn how to make simple book repairs.
- On-going commitment to volunteer a few hours a week.
- Requires a background check.
- Limited spots available.
How do I become a Volunteer?
- Speak to a Children's Librarian or Young Adult Librarian at your local branch to inquire about openings.
- Complete a Teen Volunteer Application AND a Parental Permission for Child Volunteer.
- Please note that we are not always able to take on new volunteers.
Questions? Click here for branch locations and our contact information.