Disabled Veterans Information Seminar (Chapter 36)
April 22, 9 AM – 3 PM @ Greater Jaycees Community Center
Starting in May, CCPL will be offering Veterans Resource Visits with George Hawley, Disabled Veterans Outreach Specialist & Local Veterans Employment Representative from MD Department of Labor Division of Workforce Development and Adult Learning, who will share about veteran resources. For more information, see individual event listing:
- 5.18.22, 10 AM – 12 PM – La Plata Library
- 6.1.22, 10 AM – 12 PM – Waldorf West Library (Meeting Room A)
- 7.6.22, 10 AM – 12 PM – Potomac Library
- 8.3.22, 10 AM – 12 PM – La Plata Library
- 9.7.22, 10 AM – 12 PM – Waldorf West Library (Meeting Room A)
- 10.5.22, 10 AM – 12 PM – Potomac Library
- 11.2.2, 10 AM – 12 PM – La Plata Library
- 12.7.22, 10 AM – 12 PM – Waldorf West Library (Meeting Room A)
Upcoming Maryland Department of Labor Veterans Program
Veteran Virtual Kiosk—A daily virtual office where you can connect to our employment professionals and get help with MD Workforce Exchange and find out about available resources.
- Phone—+1 516-268-6742 PIN: 748 066 507 #
Veteran Small Business & Entrepreneur Check-In—A monthly outreach and support event which brings together vet friendly businesses, small business service organizations and aspiring veteran entrepreneurs to share opportunities, advice, and resources.
- 2nd Thursday of the Month—3pm EST
- Phone—+1 385-645-7116 PIN: 158 654 013 #
Veteran Career Club—A monthly outreach and support event which brings together veteran job seekers, career guides, JVSG employment professionals and veteran service organizations to provide job/career options, information on apprenticeships and training opportunities and share tips and techniques for success.
- Last Thursday of the Month—11am EST
- Phone—+1 316-778-8309 PIN: 237 445 104 #
Have Questions? Contact Mr. Anthony Butler Sr. at anthony[dot]butlersr[at]maryland[dot]gov